Full and part time qualified gardeners needed
TW1 Gardening operates in south west London providing outstanding care for a variety of residential gardens in the Twickenham & Richmond area.
Why work for TW1 Gardening?
- All our gardens are lived-in family homes and we have a genuine connection with our clients who look forward to our visits
- We have several 5-star reviews on Google
- We work in lovely private residential gardens – no blocks of flats or grounds maintenance work
- Our gardens are maintained to high standards – we do not rush in and out of jobs
- We have clients who care that we offer expert horticultural services, they are not looking for ‘mow and blow’
- We work on a wide variety of homes, everything from small courtyards to half an acre sites, with a wonderful range of plants, providing regular visits to one-off planting designs that are unique to each garden, rather than ‘off-the-shelf’ plans
- Excellent pay and conditions for the right candidate and the opportunity to be part of our outstanding team.
You will have the following:
- Full clean driving license, preferably aged over 25 years and able to drive the company van
- Good horticultural knowledge e.g. RHS Level 2 qualification
- Ability to carry out physically demanding work in all weathers – we operate come rain or shine!
- Desire to work without supervision
- Superb team and client focus and happy to discuss all garden matters face to face with client
All the team at TW1 Gardening is qualified to L2 or L3 level and we love sharing knowledge about plants, gardens and wildlife. If you are at the start of your horticultural career and want to learn more, this could be the ideal next step for you. See our Gallery for a few photos – there are so many more pictures that we could upload!
TW1 Gardening is run by ex-Capel Manor student Jan Choudhury.
Immediate start date. Both full time and part time roles are permanent posts with negotiable salary, pension & benefits.
To apply please send your CV and other details to Viv@bettertalent.co.uk who will arrange an informal chat to see if this is the right opportunity for you.
Jan and her team are inspiring, professional and clearly love garden design, plants and the whole process of gardening.Mr & Mrs N, Strawberry Hill – full garden revamp summer 2019