We are still working during this outbreak of COVID-19 so please call us if you need regular skilled help in your garden. Safety guidelines are in place so that we can keep our team and our clients safe.
Everyone wants a beautiful garden. But how is it done? The answer is found in horticulture. If you love your garden, then there’s only one option – a horticulturally qualified gardener who can give your garden exactly what it needs, when it needs it
A professionally trained gardener will make the world of difference to your garden. There is simply no substitute for the hard-won skill and expertise that an RHS qualified horticulturalist will bring to you and your outdoor space.
So, if you love your garden, and you want it to look great all year round, give TW1 Gardening a call. You’ll be well on the way to having the garden of your dreams.
You can reach us on 07949 24 74 58 – here is how we can help:
- skilled horticultural garden visits for feeding, weeding, mulching, cutting back, staking, dead heading – there’s much more to horticulture than mowing and hedge trimming
- pruning shrubs at the right time of year to make the most of their flowers and foliage
- planting suggestions to make the most of your particular garden
- seasonal tasks such as bulb planting, rose pruning and spring & autumn lawn care
- diagnosing garden pests and diseases
- ideas for tackling ‘problem areas’
- advice on how to fill both large and small gaps with new plants and how to turn your garden into that wonderful space you have been yearning for!