We are still working with many extra precautions during this outbreak of COVID-19 so please call us if you need regular skilled help in your garden. All public health guidelines are being strictly adhered to in order to keep our team and our clients as safe as we can.
You love your garden, but you’re short of time to give it the care it needs. You also know the difference that a professionally trained gardener can make to your garden. So, if you’re looking for RHS qualified local gardeners working in Twickenham, Richmond, Kew and the surrounding areas, you’ve come to the right place.
Please call us on 07949 24 74 58 and we will be happy to help with the following tasks in your garden:
- regular garden maintenance such as cutting back, dead heading, pruning, weeding, mulching, feeding, mowing, hedge trimming
- planting suggestions to make the most of sunny, shady or windy spots
- seasonal tasks such as bulb planting, rose pruning and spring & autumn lawn care
- diagnosing garden pests and diseases
- ideas for tackling ‘problem areas’
- advice on how to fill both large and small gaps with new plants …
… and much more … including tree advice and revitalising your garden following building work.